Costa Rica News – Costa Rica News – (January 19th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Dan and Rico hit some hot topics that have come up over the past week, including a the fact that we do not feel as raped at the gas pump in the land of “Pura Vida”
1. The Decrease in Gas Prices in Costa Rica
2. Taxes on Gasoline in Costa Rica
3. Costa Rica’s New Refinery Project with China
4. Early 2015 Job Loss in Costa Rica
5. Tourist Falls of Cliff in Costa Rica
6. Toucan Attacked in Costa Rica
7. The Costa Rican Television Swallower
8. Palmares Festival in Costa Rica
This is followed by our new segment, The Property of the Week. This week’s property is a fire sale property located on the central Pacific coast near Jaco.
For more information about this program, or to become a guest or sponsor, please write in at email@example.com. Thanks for the support of our wonderful sponsors; Robert Clark Insurance, Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, and Outlier Legal Services.