is there a samsung galaxy s5 , samsung galaxy s 5 phone , samsung galaxy s 5 release date , samsung galaxy s5 , release date for samsung galaxy s5 , when will the samsung galaxy s5 be released , new samsung galaxy s5 release date ,

Costa Rica Immigration Check Points Being Connected to Interpol

Costa Rica News – After it came to light that  mafia and drug cartels were passing easily into Costa Rica.  The latest group of money launderers and drug dealers being brought to justice in Nicaragua but it was found out they had done the Costa Rica journey many times.  I personally think that this will only cause bigger bribes at the border and more use of fake documents when passing through immigration check points.

It will just take five seconds for immigration officials to detect whether an alien attempting to enter the country is wanted by Interpol.

The mafia will be discovered immediately, thanks to the Electronic System Migratory Movement (Simmel) that will now be connected directly to the database of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), in France, which brings together 190 countries.

With this mechanism it will be difficult to hide here. I really do not think it will have an effect unless they use their real passport and go through the airport.  Other than that these people have been running for years and I do not think they are going to be caught by the inept Costa Rica justice system.

Pedro José Urrutia was arrested in San Carlos, Alajuela, in 2008, because in Spain he is wanted for fraud of 18 million euros. He had been living two years in Costa Rica.

The new plan of the Directorate of Immigration is taking the first steps. The pilot project began Thursday with three computers at the Juan Santamaría airport.

In only five to seven seconds, the system indicates whether the person consulted can enter or if, on the contrary, there is any impediment. If you throw a red alert, immigration officials may ask for more data to Interpol, whose response takes about 15 seconds.

In about eight seconds, the agents may also see the photograph of the person.

That is, in half a minute, immigration staff have enough information to decide whether the person should be detained.

Let me count the ways this is going to fail!

Related posts

One Comment;

  1. gordon said:

    Efectivo, Cash, Dinero, Pesos, whatever it is called. Will and has allowed corruption among the government workers , Diputados and even ex presidents. This may weed out the 10% the other 90% get though and government pockets full of cash.. Business here as usual.

Top
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google Plus