Costa Rica News – (December 8th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
This week Rico and Dan cannot stop laughing as we address some humorous topics in Costa Rica, or at least some “What Were You Thinking” topics:
1. The Costa Rica Airport Departure Tax Situation
2. Emergency Landings at the San Jose Airport
3. Personal Experiences with Crime in Costa Rica & Recent Increases in the Amount of Crime
4. Costa Rica Judges Required to Meet with Inmates?
4. Costa Rica’s Bid to Be Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
This is followed by an interview with Michael Miller, Michael is the author of “The Real San Jose”. Dan and he discuss his journey to Costa Rica and have an in depth talk about the highlights of his good. It brings to light a positive side of San Jose