Costa Rica News – (January 12th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Dan and Rico hit some hot topics that have come up over the past week, including a tragedy that hit the Pacific waters of Costa Rica.
1. The Sinking of the “Pura Vida Princess”, 3 Deaths
2. Expensive Tourism in Costa Rica
3. Relationship Between China & Costa Rica
4. Multinationals Closing Shop in Costa Rica; Wendy’s & Coca Cola
5. Traffic Solution for San Jose
This is followed by an interview with Rafael Valverde from Outlier Legal who will talk about the recent changes to CAJA and how these changes affect expats in Costa Rica, if at all. What you read on Facebook is not always true.