Ghosts & the Supernatural – When you drive down busy main street St. Helena think of David Fulton; he planted St. Helena’s first vineyard here in 1858. But at his winery and vineyard are there ghosts that have been hanging around through the years?
According to Richard Mather, the following activity has occurred at this winery:
1. Heard voices, conversations in the winery. Whispering voices and this happens in the tank room.
2. One night Richard called the entity a coward and didn’t feel the entity could go into the loft and Richard was wondering what could they do to me? When Richard woke up he had 4 scratch marks on his legs and a puncture mark.
3. Richard was lying in bed with Vickie and they both heard a man’s deep voice say: “knock it off”, they heard the entity say this twice.
4. Richard came out of the cellar on one night and he thought he encountered his neighbor’s dog, but in reality he saw a low crawling moving shadow.
5. A friend of Vickie and Richard saw a lady sweeping at 3am behind the cellar, the entity waved at their friend and he thought it was Vickie.
6. Vickie saw an entity and believes it was David Fulton. David Fulton was the original founder of this winery. This is Richard’s great, great, great grandfather. The figure of David appeared first as a black shadow to Vickie, then Vickie was able to see distinct features of David Fulton.
7. Julian, Vickie’s grandson has seen a little girl named Sylvia. Sylvia has an old fashioned dress, white nylons, buckle up boots, 2 pig tails with ribbons. Sylvia always wants to know if someone will play with her.
8. Richard’s grandmother may be on this property, because she was a baker and at times they smell cooking homemade bread. Could this be residual energy left behind?
It’s time to investigate…….
FIRST INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Richard explains to us that the cellar doesn’t have that much activity, but the tank room has a lot. Big Al heard with his own ears: “Okay, I got it!” Victoria was trying to get some EVPs and every time she attempted to get some EVPs, she got a creaking sound. When we called for Sylvia, we got some huge creaking sounds and what sounded like footsteps on the roof. Big Al called on Sylvia and got some more creaking sounds. Jennifer captured multiple orbs and designer orbs. Jennifer said that every time Victoria was trying to get EVPs, she would see 3 or 4 orbs around Victoria’s back, when she was taking pictures. Jason did not capture any evidence on this round. Rod, a Sensitive felt that Sylvia wanted him to invite her into the cellar room. Rod felt that Sylvia was not ever allowed to go in there. Rod picked up the name Sarah, but on Big Al’s EVP, it sounds like the little girl is saying Sylvia. When Rod was trying to get EVPs, he captured what sounded like footsteps running away from the recorder. Rod captured tons of orbs. Deanna is being drawn to the trees and to wood. Jennifer is using dowsing rods to find Sylvia. Big Al captures an EVP that sounds like a young girl’s voice and it does not sound like any of the female investigators.
SECOND INVESTIGATIVE SESSION EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
More orb photos captured. When talking to Sylvia, more huge creaking sounds on the walls, then sounds of footsteps on the roof. Victoria felt a cold breeze go past her legs.
With the creaking sounds happening simultaneously during the time when we are trying to summon Sylvia is suspiciously in favor of the paranormal. Whatever entities are here, I believe they are benevolent. Some of the entities may be Richard’s deceased relatives. Big Al’s EVP of a young girl’s voice saying ‘Sylvia’ and then the young girl’s voice again, shows me that there is definitely something going on at this winery.
Let me give you an example of the weirdness about this place. While I am typing this story out, I call out: “Sylvia, if you are here, give me a sign!” Then I get 2 knocks. I call out again for Sylvia and get 3 knocks. Okay, who is doing that, all of the investigators are in the cellar or in the grape fields. Vickie says that she is going to get us into the house next door to the winery at some point of time, so that tells me one thing, like General Douglas MacArthur in the Philippines…”I shall return!” You are probably wondering…does the house next door have activity. Oh yes, most definitely! A production film company is interested in documenting HPI’s investigation at the winery, I will let you know more about this as I learn more.
Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)