As you know, drinking a diet shake is almost useless for weight management purposes even if your supplement is incredibly effective. To elicit benefits of the nutritional drink, one needs to use it within a certain diet program complemented with muscular activity. In this case, the probability to gain considerable weight loss results is much higher. Some brands understand the entire process of successful performance and attach certain recommendations on the proper use of their merchandise to disclose the highest effectiveness. In this article, we will review such recommended diet program that is provided for one of the most popular nutritional drinks on the market.
This supplement can be called an extraordinary or outstanding product. The drink has rather controversial nutritional facts and is not absolutely natural. The content of certain ingredients is considered unfavorable. For example, the volume of sugar amounts to incredible 18g that is too much for the supplement designed to reduce weight. Moreover, the energy value of the drink is 190 kcal. Since the merchandise is marketed as a meal replacement, such value seems inappropriate for this category of additives. We will not focus on pros and cons of the mentioned product. However, if you need a detailed review, you can visit expertratedreviews.com – SlimFast.
Those who opted for this merchandise regardless of its flaws are provided with an opportunity to experience a special diet plan. The essence of the program is similar to most diets. A passport to success is the limitation of kcal per day up to 1,300. To achieve such value, a user has to substitute two full daily meals with the said nutritional drink. As a rule, a dinner remains while breakfast and lunch are sacrificed. The timeline of such challenge is one week. According to the manufacturer, this period is enough to achieve considerable results in shedding overweight.
If you are still puzzled with the proposed diet plan, the following menu example for each day should clear up the situation.
Breakfast and lunch at each day are replaced with the shake; snack before lunch should not exceed 300 kcal (SlimFast meal bar is welcomed);
– In addition to the diet drink for lunch, you can have raw vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumbers);
– Dinner should be around 600 kcal (broiled lean steak (100g), a small baked potato, light margarine (10mL), green beans (125mL), salad with lettuce (500mL) and low-calorie dressing (15mL).
Second and Fifth Days
– In addition to the nutritional drink for lunch, you can have some salad (lettuce (500mL), half a tomato, quarter of sweet pepper, half a carrot, low-calorie dressing (15ml);
– Dinner should be around 600 kcal (broiled chicken breast (100g), a small baked sweet potato, 6 asparagus spears, light margarine (10mL), diced cantaloupe (125mL).
Third and Sixth Days
– In addition to the diet shake for lunch, you can have some salad;
– Dinner should be around 600 kcal (poached sole (120g), brown rice (125mL), steamed carrots and green peas (125mL each), a kiwi fruit).
– In addition to the supplement for lunch, you can have raw vegetables;
– Dinner should be around 600 kcal (broiled lean pork (100g), egg noodles (250mL), light margarine (10mL), 2 broccoli spears, and salad with low-calorie dressing (15mL).