Costa Rica News – (January 5th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico and Dan get together one for their first show of the new year. After rehashing their holidays they hit on some topics that we hope Costa Rica can address in 2015. Hope for change and change actually happening are two different things.
Topics talked about on the show:
1. El Dia de Los Innocentes ( Costa Rica April Fools Day)
2. Increase in Tourism in Costa Rica
3. Increased Traffic Fines in Costa Rica
4. Multinationals Leaving Costa Rica
5. Not Paying “Aguinaldo” – Christmas Bonuses
6. Drugs and the Cartels in Costa Rica