Hyderabad city is located in the region of Telengana. The city has an estimated population of around 8 million. It is religiously and culturally united with Hindus, Muslims and Christians hence forth follows a unified approach. Hyderabad is famous for its tourist attractions and historical culture.
Why Hyderabad as a Top Attraction
- Home to different places like Charminar and Chowmallah palace
- Rich historical background
- Food which you just cannot resist trying out
Places to Visit in Hyderabad
The numerous delightful places to visit in Hyderabad ensure that travellers return with a lifetime of memories once they check out different Hyderabad places to visit. The list is endless and we can only detail handful of options for you:
- Salarjung Museum is located in the prime location of Old Hyderabad City. The Salarjung museum is within close vicinity to Charminar, Mecca Masjid and State Central Library. It is the top most attraction within Hyderabad you should definitely visit.
- Qutub Shahi Tombs is the most authentic and majestic display of Persian, Hindu and Pathan architectural designs. There is no entry fee to visit this place.
- Shri Jagannath Temple is a modern day temple built by the local Oriya community here in Hyderabad. It is constructed in red sand stone which is a visual treat to devotees paying visit to the place.
- Ramoji Film City is a popular on every traveller’s list because of its magical theme around cinema. The unique holiday destination offers something special as it is spread over 2000 acres with different fun filled activities.
- Belum Caves are the second largest cave in India located in the Kurnool district. The interior chambers in the natural cave is the major attractions for many tourists.
More about Salarjung Museum
- Rich repository of artistic achievements of diverse European, Asian and Far Eastern countries is on display
- Third largest museum in India
- The museum plays active role in organizing various workshops and exhibitions
- The family can have great time visiting this place
- It is India’s premier museums with 38 galleries
- It is spread over three buildings
- There are fixed entry fee for general public and foreign citizens with fixed holiday on Fridays
Place like this in outstanding location just add so much rich value to this city.
Making Prior Hotel Booking
It is always advised to make hotel bookings well in advance to avoid any last minute hassles. In ideal scenarios hotel bookings should be done 5 to 6 days well in advance to simplify things.
Five Star Hotels in Hyderabad
Your trip to Hyderabad can become even more memorable if you have good accommodation options. To simplify things, top travel websites like Yatra offers 5 star hotels in Hyderabad. The hotels listed on the website can vary in terms of pricing, facilities offered to customers and location preferences.
Top Offers Awaited for Travellers
The travellers visiting this place will be even more delighted to know that these big travel websites offer accommodations at highly discounted rates. The exclusive offers and cashback options can be availed by visiting the website online.
To Sum up Things
Hyderabad as a city has been a preferred choice for many solo travellers and families. The place not only offers rich historical background but also have attractions which adds a different dimension. So pack your bags, make your travel bookings and explore this place sooner rather than later.