Costa Rica Travel News – You have been cooped up in your office for months and just need to get away. Occasionally, one may find the need to find your inner peace again. Many choose yoga as a way to relieve and relax their body and Costa Rica has a wide selection of retreats to rejuvenate your mind and body.
It may be due to the influence of physical, spiritual or mental practices. Let’s explore the some of the most exciting yoga retreats with affordable rates and excellent services.
• Super location for landscaping viewers as it faces the ocean with incredible features such as the waterfalls described as epic. The rain-forest that surrounds this place makes it be ranked among the most beautiful tropical resort beach.
• Best experiences offered in entertainment that include circus, fire dancing, local excursions that are exciting all packaged together by provision of luxurious accommodation.
• Wide range of retreat center amenities that include yoga classes of a daily basis, infrared sauna, spa and massage parlors, wireless internet of high speed and not forgetting sampling of the organic foods. This are just a few of the exotic services offered in Anamaya making it a wonderful honeymoon yoga place.
• All levels of yoga classes available inclusive of the necessary yoga props making it convenient, as one does not need to carry anything.
• It is the only center that offers yoga classes known as Vinyasa, to both beginners and advanced practitioners.
• Group retreats offered with renowned teachers in beautiful rooms and bungalows providing excellent scenery.
• Affordable yoga packages that include wellness package, nutrition package, surf and yoga vacation and yoga package of Spanish.
Adventures of the Pura Vida
• Known for surfing and yoga options specifically for ladies with the intentions of empowering and rejuvenating the body, mind and spirit.
• Transformation retreats that offer meditative hikes that awaken ones’ senses while sharing experiences and meals with wonderful new-found friends. This will help you in discovering yoga benefits in your life while enjoying the energy and beauty of Costa Rica.
• Surfing camps exposing the natural beauty, wave riding art, sampling and enjoying local dished varieties, daily yoga practices and most important having fun and laughter as a community. It is evident that yoga provides peace of mind to many people as well as helping one to maintain a healthy sleek body.
These are just few of the high rated and excellent places that one as a tourist can find yoga practices and retreat packages at a reasonable fee.
A tourist can enjoy all this if one does apply for ESTA before visiting the country. This is done to fulfill the eligibility of one visiting the country and avoid unnecessary incidents.
Paying a visit to this Yoga retreats will not only make one to explore the beauty of Costa Rica beach resorts but also learn different yoga styles taught but renowned yoga teachers in different studios of yoga. There is also provision of quality beaching and surfing opportunities that makes the retreats excellent as a form of entertainments activities. It does not matter where you choose to make your stay or how much money you are willing to spend but the assurance of a lifetime experience is guaranteed.
Victoria Andrea’s Author Bio
Victoria Andrea lives in Bristol, UK and is an avid reader and blogger. Since her early years she’s had a passion for writing. Her articles have been published in leading UK newspapers. Her areas of interest are Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food, Reviews (Book/Movie), Fitness and Health. She works as a guest blogger on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of ESTA which helps you in visa assistance service.