Costa Rica Travel News – Cost Rica is one of the best romantic destinations in the world. It has constantly ranked among the best places where you can enjoy an out of this world honeymoon. Your dream of having your honeymoon in a tropical land that has pristine beaches that are lined with palms trees turns into reality when you go to Costa Rica. Costa Rica has many natural attractions like volcanoes, hot springs and waterfalls. There are also many romantic activities that you can carry out including kayaking, jet skiing, zip lines, waterfall rappelling, white water rafting, horse riding amongst others. There are many luxurious resorts and hotels that offer honey moon packages that suit everyone’s needs.
• Nicoya Peninsula is the best place if you want to enjoy your honeymoon in a serene environment that is tucked away from the hassles of everyday life. There are many private beaches where you can relax with your partner as you enjoy the cool tropical breezes that blow from the sea.
• Nicoya Peninsula has luxurious resorts that offer romantic packages.
• This volcano is one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Arenal Volcano forms a scenic background since it is surrounded by rainforests, hot springs and waterfalls.
• There are many spas where you can relax and unwind as your skin is soothed by the naturally heated water from the springs. This water has minerals that will help your skin to maintain its natural radiance and glow.
• You can head to the Arenal Volcano National Park for a game tour or adventure. Some of the activities that you can carry out in the park include rainforest canopy tours on the zip line and waterfall rappelling. This park is home to a wide variety of tropical species.
• The area around the volcano boasts some of the best resorts in Costa Rica and in the Caribbean.
• This area is world famous due to its long stretches of sandy beaches. The sea forms huge waves which form perfect wind surfing spots. You can take romantic strolls on the beach or you can enjoy the cool tropical breezes and watch the sun as it sets in the horizon.
• There are numerous coves which are good swimming spots.
• Manuel Antonio is located on the Central Pacific Coast region. The most notable attraction is the Manuel Antonio National Park. The park is home to wildlife and there are many thrilling activities that you can carry out like waterfall rappelling, kayaking, surfing and taking canopy zip line tours.
• This area has many luxurious resorts that offer exclusive romantic packages that will meet your personal preferences. You can relax on the beaches with your partner or head to Quepos town where you can enjoy tropical fruits, drinks and cuisines.
Victoria Andrea’s Author bio
Victoria Andrea lives in Bristol, UK and is an avid reader and blogger. Since her early years she’s had a passion for writing. Her articles have been published in leading UK newspapers. Her areas of interest are Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food, Reviews (Book/Movie), Fitness and Health. She works as a guest blogger on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of Turkey visa