Costa Rica News -Costa Rican frustrations can be found most days while living in Costa Rica. In many instances these daily run ins cannot be avoided…..going to the bank, fighting Costa Rica traffic, people not doing things they promised, or the tardiness of people for appointments, but somethings gringos living in Costa Rica being on themselves.
- Paying for a house that’s not built yet, and without an English speaking attorney of his own to help with the official paperwork- or notice that the paperwork is not official!
- Putting his new girlfriend, who is little more than a stranger, as an executive for his business or on the deed to his house or car.
- Re-hiring a lousy employee who already ripped him off once and never responds in a timely fashion.
- Bringing home a souvenir from the Del Rey for his wife- so she knows he has been at that type of bar!
- Having an affair and posting pictures on facebook, letting strangers take pictures of him and his other girl, and leaving a paper trail of payments to a prostitute!
I am sure you all know a lot more things you have seen people do that you laugh about……feel free to leave them in the comment section or on facebook below the article.