Costa Rica News – (May 27th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica joins us to address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Costa Rica Tourism Bailout
2. Scotiabank Buying Ctitgroup Latin America
3. Costa Rica Corporation Taxes
4. Tax Evasion in Costa Rica
5. Corrupt Costa Rica Police
6. Solar Power in Costa Rica
7.Charlie Howden SUP’ing for Cancer
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a turnkey bar and restaurant located on the beach in the heart of Jaco.