Costa Rica News – (March 24th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica joins us to address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica, including a look at changes at the Costa Rica airports:
1. Costa Rica’s Departure Tax Included in Flight Costs
2. Currency Exchange at the Costa Rica Airport
3. Recope Retirement Benefits
4. ICE Using All “Green” Power
5. Florida Bebidas Recycling Program in Costa Rica
6. Mac and Cheese Recall at Pricesmart
This is followed by Dan and Rico talking about doing business in Costa Rica and what they have both learned from their experiences.
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a 4 story ocean view home overlooking Jaco and the Pacific Ocean.