Waring! Worthless Land for Sale in Costa Rica! If you get a call for a great land investment opportunity in teak or biofuels or some other income generating land, it is most likely a land banking legal scam.
Simple, because most of the buyers won’t do their own independent research instead relying on the charming salesmenfor all their information and help………..
- The Land Banking scammers have generally shifted tactics and now tend to promote offshore land as ‘incredible investments‘
- If it’s Brazil, Turkey or Cyprus it will probably be holiday development land
- Coconut plantations in Brazil is also one of the recent cons
- If Ukraine it’s likely to be farmland
- Teak plantations and Biofuel Plantations in Costa Rica
- Biofuel land in Indonesia
- Please stop and think if you get called by these scammers because you’re being setup with 100% certainty to buy something for say $10,000 that’s probably worth nearer $100 (if indeed the scammers actually sell you the land, ever heard of fake paperwork?)
- DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY OR ANY FIRM THAT COLD CALLS YOU ABOUT AN INVESTMENT (land, stocks & shares, futures, options, Carbon Credits, or Gold mines etc)
- 99.9% of them are scammers and thieves, however polite, charming and knowledgeable they come across