Costa Rica News & Events – Between the 16th and 22th of July, nine of the most important orchestras in the country will offer a series of concerts in connection with the visit of the Youth Orchestra of the Americas.
The venues are the National Theater, Teatro Popular Melico Salazar, Paradise Church in Carthage, and the Church of the Immaculate, in Liberia.
Tickets to attend the OSN and presentation on July 18th of the YOA cost between ¢ 4,000 and ¢ 17,000.
Tickets to other concerts at the National Melico and cost ¢ 3,000.
Tickets to Paradise Liberia concerts are free.
Concerts are the following
- July 16th, 12 m. National Theatre Orch. Manuel Maria Gutierrez.
- July 16th, 8 pm National Theatre Orchestra and Middle Childhood.
- July 17th, 12 m. National Theatre Conservatory Symphony Orchestra Castella.
- July 17th, 8 pm National Theatre Symphony Hall. Directed by Eddie Mora.
- July 18th, 8 pm National Theatre Orchestra of the Americas. Director: Carlos Miguel Prieto (Mexico).
- July 19th, 8 pm National Theatre: Official Season Concert VI of the National Symphony Orchestra.Director: Carlos Miguel Prieto. Soloist: Gabriela Montero (piano). This concert will be repeated on 21st at 10:30 am
- July 20th, 12 m. National Theatre: Cartago Municipal Symphony Orchestra.
- July 20th, 7 pm, Church of Paraíso de Cartago: Presentation of group YOA camera.
- July 20th, 8 pm UCR Symphony Orchestra.
- July 22nd, 8 pm Popular Theatre Melico Salazar: YOA and special guests.
- July 23rd, 8 pm Church of the Immaculate in Liberia: Orchestra of the Americas.