Growing old is a process that all of us cannot skip or avert; it is imminent, it is inescapable. Now we must admit that growing old is a tad scary. It is the time when we will all experience impediment in growth and development, slow metabolism, frequent mood swings and even loss of sexual appetite.
However, with the development of synthetic human growth hormone, the side-effects of aging now seem to be preventable.
Human Growth Hormone
Human growth hormone or somatotropin is an essential natural body secretion produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. It is mainly responsible for stimulating protein synthesis and fat breakdown to provide the necessary energy needed for tissue and bone growth. In summary, human growth hormone influences height, build bones and develop muscles in the body and is at its peak during puberty.
HGH Injections and Therapy
Production of human growth hormone declines sharply as we reach the age 30, and so we experience the so-called side-effects of aging. Good news is, we now have the synthetic human growth hormone that makes it possible for us to lose weight and have low cholesterol level, have great muscle tone and strength, and even enjoy high energy and high sex drive.
Developed in 1980s, the synthetic human growth hormone was introduced to the market and approved by the FDA for certain uses in adults and children. It is designed to simulate the behavior of the natural HGH in the body.
HGH injections are prescribed by doctors and can be self-administered or injected by a physician from a growth hormone deficiency center. Small doses are used for improved health, general recovery and to commence the anti-aging process. High doses of HGH can be injected for increased muscle size and promote weight loss. This treatment is often given once a month and is commonly given for a period of several years. You can read more information about HGH injections
Benefits of HGH
- Improved Fracture Healing – speeds up bone metabolism and regeneration, along with fracture healing.
- Increased Muscle Strength – enhance physical capacity by stimulating collagen synthesis in tendons and skeletal muscle resulting in increased muscle strength and better exercise performance.
- Accelerated Weight Loss – growth hormone advances the breakdown of lipids and promote faster weight loss, with greatest loss being visceral fat.
- Rectification of Erectile Dysfunction – growth hormone oversees male reproduction function and sexual maturation. Men becomes easier to arouse and penile erection induced with the help of injected HGH, making it a natural remedy for impotence.
- Lower Cardiovascular Disease Risk – growth hormone helps with lipoprotein metabolism resulting in decreased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Other benefits include better sleep resulting in better mood and cognitive function, and decreased obesity.