Costa Rica Travel – Costa Rica has become one of the top bachelor party destinations in the world. Why would you go to Las Vegas when you can have the sport fishing, tours, surfing to go along with the women, gambling and nightlife?
But what do you know about Costa Rica?
Many people still believe that the country which is just a short flight from the USA is an island……which of course is not true.
It is understandable if geography is not your forte but what can you do with your friends when you get to the country?
Costa Rica Guy’s Trip a company based out of the beach town of Jaco has put together a free e-book to help you plan your trip. Where to go, what to do and much more.
2. Costa Rica Entry Requirements
3. Average Flight Costs to Costa Rica
4. Costa Rica vs. Las Vegas
5. Costa Rica Safety Tips
7. Where to Find a Nighttime Companion
8. Meeting Normal Costa Rican Women
9. Tips for Dating Costa Rican Women
10. Costa Rica Strip Clubs
11. Costa Rica Massage Parlors (With a Happy Ending)
13. Playing Poker in Costa Rica
14. Jaco Nightlife
15. Costa Rica Sport Fishing
16. Day Tours Out of San Jose
17. Day Tours Out of Jaco
18. Costa Rica Surfing
19. Cigar Bars
20. The Beers of Costa Rica
21. Restaurant Recommendations in San Jose
22. Golf in Costa Rica
23. Gringo Friendly Spots – San Jose
24. Gringo Friendly Spots – Jaco/Hermosa Area
25. Quick Travel Tips
If you are interested in having your own Costa Rica Guys Trip or Bachelor Party in Costa Rica, click above to get your free E-Book to help you plan your get away.
Where to pick up Costa Rican Women & Nighttime Company
Recommended Golf Courses
Guy’s Tours Out of San Jose & Jaco
Gringo Friendly Bars & Clubs
Cigar Bars & Much More…….