Costa Rica News – (June 24th Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
After a brief talk about funny stories that happened to us during rainy season Rico from QCostaRica and Dan address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica:
1. Garbage in the Drainage System in Costa Rica
2. OIJ Agent Arrested in Quepos
3. Un-Knowledgeable Lawyers & Doctors in Costa Rica
4. “Good Country Index” for Costa Rica
5. Test Of English As A Foreign Language (TOEFL) for Costa Rica
This is followed by Dan and Rico talking about getting a job in Costa Rica. Jobs they have had and getting used to the way of life in Costa Rica.
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a luxury home on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast.