Costa Rica News – (April 1st Radio Show) – Overseas Radio Has Teamed up With The Costa Rican Times to provide multiple modes of information sharing for local and foreign expats in order to get Costa Rica news and knowledge to listeners.
This Week in Costa Rica will feature each week a news portion in which Dan and Rico (qCostaRica) will talk about the happenings in and around the land of “Pura Vida”. With over 30 years of living in Costa Rica between the two it give a unique insight into life in CR.
Rico from QCostaRica joins us to address various topics going on in and around Costa Rica as we enter into the Semana Santa (Easter) Weekend:
1. Expansion of Costa Rica’s Juan Santamaria Airport
2. Celebrities Visiting Costa Rica
3. Whatsapp to Make Phone Calls in Costa Rica
4. Buying Alcohol in Costa Rica During Easter
5. Motor Vehicle Accidents Mar the Beginning of Easter in Costa Rica
This is followed by Dan and Rico talking about their
Finally we have our Property of the Week, a turnkey bed and breakfast located just outside of Jaco on the Central Pacific of Costa Rica.