The Costa Rican Times has decided to add a column where both our readers as well as our staff can share stories about living in Costa Rica. If you go outside your house, apartment, or condo in Costa Rica, things will happen to you each and everyday that will both annoy you and have you say in your mind “Are you kidding me?”. This happens in your day to day activities each day if you are living in Costa Rica. Read and share your stories today! (Submission info is at the bottom of each article in this section)
Dating Games Played in Costa Rica
I used to be one of the biggest game players when it came to dating, but that was a long time ago. When you are dating in Costa Rica all I need to do is transport back to high school to read through the games that women fall for every day down here in Costa Rica. I know that good guys are hard to find here but it does not mean you have to fall for the lies that so many of the guys down here use to get you to fall for them. If you look with even a little bit of common sense and reason these wanna be players games will be exposed from the beginning.
Guys are going to say why are you trying to ruin this for us. Guess what no matter what I say women are going to continue to fall for your bullshit and lies so do not worry this is like as Alanis would say “it is the good advice that you just can’t take.”
First of all you need to know the reasons that guys play these games with women.
- They are emotionally immature. A man who is dealing with emotional scars or baggage from the past is more likely to play mind games with the women he meets. Typically all men in Costa Rica are immature in general. Ticos turn 14 and then stay at that maturity level until about age 45. Most gringos come down here at over 45 years old and see Costa Rican women as a way to fulfill their midlife crisis and act like irresponsible idiots.
- Men need to feel superior. On word – Machismo!
- Men use mind games to tease women.
- Men often use mind games to gauge a woman’s interest in them. Its very childish but we are all afraid of rejection so a man will resort to mind games just to see if a woman is interested in him or not.
- Some men play mind games because they are jerks. There is no way to sugar coat this. There are two types of men – the good men and the jerks who simply get off on playing mind games with women.
If you are interested in having your own Costa Rica Guys Trip or Bachelor Party in Costa Rica, click above to get your free E-Book to help you plan your get away.
Where to pick up Costa Rican Women & Nighttime Company
Recommended Golf Courses
Guy’s Tours Out of San Jose & Jaco
Gringo Friendly Bars & Clubs
Cigar Bars & Much More…….