Costa Rica Bachelor Parties – One of the biggest questions for guys coming down to celebrate a bachelor party in Costa Rica is about the women they are going to be partying with on the grooms last days of freedom before tying the knot. When it comes to Costa Rica you are going to find some of the most gorgeous women in the world.
Most guys that are here for a week of weekend blowout with friends are not looking for anything long term. Although you have your exceptions the general consensus is they want to rent not buy. There is plenty of ability to do that in Costa Rica as prostitution is legal.
There are places to go like the Hotel Cocal or newly re-opened Beatle Bar in Jaco or the Hotel Del Rey in San Jose where this business is monitored and regulated at least a little bit. However, there are some tips that need to be followed when it comes to hiring your nighttime company in Costa Rica to ensure your safety and make sure you do not end up in Costa Rica jail as some guy’s nighttime company.
1. Don’t Ever Hire or Sleep with An Underage Girl. In order to have legal consent from a woman in Costa Rica she MUST be 18 years old. This law is strictly enforced and the law enforcement officials do not mess around. Most brothel like bars make sure that the girls working there are over 18 but you should always ask to see her “CEDULA” or ID to make sure that she is 18 years old. If she won’t let you see it, or she is younger than 18, do not walk away……RUN!!!!
2. Always Use Protection (Condoms). Most girls will force the guys to strap on a condom before having sex with them, but there are some that are ok with you bare-backing it. The Costa Rican government enjoys putting out there in statement that all working Costa Rica women are tested for STD’s regularly, but it is like most things coming from any government…..it is not true. Most do not go in for testing as it takes time and money to go to and from the clinic, and even if they tested positive most would continue to work and not tell the clients. Many of the working girls are with 3 or more guys a day so do you really want to play Russian roulette with your life. Another reason to always wear a condom is pregnancy. If a working girl finds out you have money they can get pregnant on purpose or even with another guy and say that it is yours? Do you really want to go though the 9 months waiting to find out if you are a father?
3. Never Pick Up a Girl on the Streets of Costa Rica. These girls are normally not working at the regular “working girl” bars for a reason. They could be under 18, have diseases, be dangerous and want to rob or hurt you, or some are not girls at all. Although some of these street girls will offer you discounted rates for a night with them, remember the old saying…if it seems too good to be true it probably is and there is probably a reason.
4. Do Not Take a Drink Directly From a Girl. You should never accept a drink from anyone but a bartender at the establishment where you are partying. Also if you head to the bathroom or leave your drink unattended for even a short amount of time then just buy yourself a new drink it is not worth taking the risk of ingesting roofies. For any of you that have seen the movie “The Hangover” this is what Alan dropped in the Jager shots that made them forget the entire night. Believe it or not this can actually happen and it leaves you an easy target to be robbed or worse.
5. Negotiate FIRST Before Taking Them Back to Your Room. Remember this is a business for them and the girls are smarter than you think when it comes to the negotiating process. They know that if you take them back to your hotel or villa and they say a price they are normally going to get it because if they do not you will have a screaming Latina that will have no problem getting local police or even worse friends involved with the situation. There is nothing worse than an angry Latina. Common sense is throw out the window. It is necessary to get all the important details agreed upon first; price, what the service will be, and the length of time she is going to be staying with you. This is completely normal and should not embarrass you. If she only speaks Spanish it might be good to have a translator with you to help you and the girl reach an understanding. This also gives you a witness if she decides to change her mind later on.
The women of Costa Rica come from all over the world and on a Friday or Saturday night in some of the bars and hotels in Jaco and San Jose you will be a variety of Colombians, Peruvians, Dominicans, Costa Ricans and other Latinas that are awaiting you for at least one night of fun in the land of Pura Vida. Heed the advice above and remember “What Happens in Costa Rica, Stays in Customs”
If you are interested in having your own Costa Rica Guys Trip or Bachelor Party in Costa Rica, get your free E-Book to help you plan your get away.
Where to pick up Costa Rican Women & Nighttime Company
Recommended Golf Courses
Guy’s Tours Out of San Jose & Jaco
Gringo Friendly Bars & Clubs
Cigar Bars & Much More…….