On this tour future retirees will see just what they need to be able to decide on which is the best lifestyle for them – the beach or Central Valley. The EXTRA TIME on this tour provides a PERFECT mix of sightseeing, interesting activities, seeing expat’s homes and properties and meeting some nice people along the way. The two-day highly-informative retirement seminar is included.
A two-day seminar covers all aspects of living, investing and relocating to Costa Rica rounds out this tour.
The beach portion is PERFECT for beach lovers. The South Pacific coast is reminiscent of the Hawaii or a tropical version of California’s Big Sur with the mountains coming down to the sea. Every imaginable water sport and outdoor activity can be found here. You will see the areas of rapid growth in the path of progress along Costa Rica’s spectacular South and Central Pacific Coast as well as the most desirable places to live in the Central Valley.
Retirement Tour Includes:
- A valuable two-day seminar by the ARCR with local experts in their respective fields. You won’t want to do without it!
- Private Phone Consult with Christopher Howard prior to your arrival
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Hotel stay for however many nights your tour is
- Most meals (75% of meals are covered. We give you a couple of free nights in San José to try some of the great local restaurants we recommend)
- Rental Properties to be viewed (when available)
- Comfortable Air conditioned mini bus
- Private driver and bus so that Christopher can devote 100% of his attention to giving you the best possible tour and you specific needs
- Led and conducted by Christopher Howard a 31 year resident and citizen of Costa Rica and Costa Rica’s most read author on retirement and living in Costa Rica.
If Interested in this Tour and to Be Contacted by Christopher Howard Personally Today and Tour Participants Get His FREE Book ($100 Value) By Filling in the Form Below.